Planting the Seed
Designed for: Grades 6-8
For use by: Students, Teachers
Types of resources: Hands on activities, Guides, checklists, and handouts.
A standards-based curriculum for grades 6-8 that cultivates an understanding of seeds and their impact on society.
- Four teacher-approved lessons
- Engaging hands-on activities
- Ready to use in your science, ELA, social studies, or technology class
- Aligned with national standards and 21st century skills
- No extra preparation necessary
- FREE for educators
Register Compare to our other programs